What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The fastest solution to slow muscle growth
- It includes a 12-week full-body program and targeted plans to quickly add lean muscle to all major body parts
- You’ll learn how to build muscle across your entire body or just target it where you need the most growth
- No stone is left unturned as it covers everything from the latest research to real-world data
- All the programs are laid out in a simple format with links to videos for each exercise
- It covers everything you need to know about building muscle – fast
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. High Frequency Training scores 73.42/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.hftmuscle.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $38.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: hftmuscle.com you’ll also be taken through to hftmuscle.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)